What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is a very relaxing therapeutic treatment that involves massaging the neck and shoulder areas followed by a scalp massage using various techniques that stimulate the flow of blood to the scalp area. Anne brings her training in facial reflexology and ear reflexology as she massages the face and ear areas. Indian head massage is said to help with:
- Relief of built up tension that can oftentimes result in headaches, migraines, neck and or back pain.
- Detoxification of the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Boosts overall immunity
- Improvement of circulation
- Relief of Mandibular Joint Tension.
- Relief of symptoms of sinusitis.
- Relief of sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia.
- Relieving the symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Stress relief
- Promoting relaxation